Are You Looking for HTML5 test fiverr, Fiverr HTML5 Skills Test Answers 2022, Fiverr HTML5 test answers, fiverr Fiverr HTML5 test answers 2022,Fiverr HTML5 language test answers 2022, fiverr excel test answers 2022, fiverr test with answers, fiverr virtual assistant test answers 2022
1. You are writing the code for an HTML form and you want the browser to retain the form’s input values. That is, if a user submits the form and presses the browser’s back button, the fully populated form is displayed instead of a blank form. Which of the following HTML 5.0 attributes will you use?
ans: d) formtarget
2. In HTML 5.0, which of the following media events is triggered when fetching of media data is interrupted before it having completely loaded (due to any reason)?
ans: c) onsuspend
3. A computer programming book has to go online. Which of the following tags is ideal for displaying the program snippets?
4. Which of the following is NOT a valid attribute for the element in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) http-equiv
5. Which of the following is the correct syntax to change the text ‘WELCOME!’ to ‘Hello!’?
ans: c) WELCOME!
6. When is the window onstorage event triggered in the HTML document?
ans: b) IIt is triggered when a Web Storage srea is updated.
7. Which of the following is true about HTML DOM?
i) It is a standard object model for HTML
ii) It is a programming language.
iii) It is a standard programming interface for HTML.
ans: b) i & iii
8. For adding a new child node before a specified child node, which of the following methods is used?
ans: a) insertBefore()
9. Which of the following is the correct method to load another web page or reload the same page in HTML 5.0?
10. In HTML 5.0, what is the function of the sandbox attribute when used with
ans: a) It is used to define the restrictions to the frame content.
11. What is the function of the history traversal task source in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) It is used to queue calls to history.back() and similar APIs.
12. How will you cancel the timeouts that are set with the setInterval() API method identified by the handlers in HTML 5.0?
ans: window.clearInterval (handle)
13. In which of the following conditions is a browsing context A allowed to navigate a second browsing context B?
ans: d) All of the above
14. You want to display a table listing out customer names and their contact information. The heading of the table is shown in the given figure. What is the code for creating the first line of the table heading?
ans: b)Customer NameContact
15. What will be the output of the following HTML DOM code?
ans: a) First Attempt!
16. When does the ondragleave mouse event get fired in HTML 5.0?
ans: a) It gets fired when an element has been dragged to a valid drop target.
17. How does a button created by the
tag differ from the one created by an tag?
ans: c) An input tag button can include images as well.
18. What does the ico attribute of the HTML 5.0 command tag define?
ans: a) It is used to define the URL of an image to display as the command.
19. Which of the following is correct with regard to the oncanplaythrough event fired by media resources in the HTML 5.0 document?
ans: b) The script will run when the media is played to the end, without stopping for buffering.
20. Which of the following HTML 5.0 elements is used to embed Java applets into your HTML 5.0 web page?
32. Whichtag event is fired when the user leaves the document?
ans: a) onunload
33. Which of the following are valid mouse events in HTML 5.0?
34. Which of the following is NOT a valid value for the type attribute of the element in HTML 5.0?
ans: f) All of the above are the valid values for element
35. Which event is fired when an element loses its focus in HTML 5.0 document?
ans: c) onblur
36. Which of the following is NOT a valid value for the
37. What is the purpose of the
element in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) It is used to define the start of a short quotation
38. from it?
39. Which of the following is an INVALID value for the type attribute of command tag?
ans: d) text