Google Digital Garage Exam Answers – Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021: Hello dear reader if you are in search of Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers then this article is going to be very much useful because here you will find all the correct answers to all the 26 modules and for you, convenient each module have been separated with different headings. I have personally followed
these answers to find the answers to all these questions and hope this will help you also.
Today, our online experience is so much more than just checking emails. From talking to friends and family to doing the weekly food shop, discovering new holiday destinations, and researching things to do locally, the online world is very much a part of our daily lives. As the time we spend online increases, so do the digital opportunities available. The online experience is constantly evolving thanks to content creators, businesses, and app developers who are able to find new and innovative ways to help us shop, learn, and connect. So whether you own a business yourself or would like to work for one, now is a great time to jump in and see how you can get involved in the digital world.
But where do you start?
Right here. Google Digital Garage provides you with a simple way to navigate digital marketing concepts and gain the knowledge you need to feel confident. Whether it’s content marketing, online advertising, mobile marketing, or selling products online, we’ve organized it into bite-sized video lessons and quizzes so that it’s easy for you to either pick up new skills or brush up on your existing knowledge.
Learn how to build an online business strategy, improve how a website ranks on search engines, and use analytics tools to understand online performance. Whatever your interest, there’s a topic here to help you meet your online goals.
The digital marketing topics have been created by experts and allow you to learn at your own pace. Take the lessons in chunks or complete multiple topics at once – whenever and wherever you want.
And if you’d like to get the most of the course, there’s also an option to complete all topics and assessments and be awarded the official Google Digital Garage Certification, offered in partnership with the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
No matter what your skill level is or what you’d like to achieve, Google Digital Garage will help you build your digital marketing skills. Improve how your business performs online, boost your CV, or just jump in to learn something new.
Dive into the Digital Garage and explore how you can make the most of online opportunities. This introductory video will give you a brief overview of what you can learn throughout the course and highlight some of the benefits of building or polishing your digital skills.
Google Digital Garage Exam-2021
Total Modules: 26
Total Questions: 115
Correct Score: 100%
Final Exam Answers: Included
Question 1: What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
- A Planning a budget
- B Developing a plan
- C Optimising a website
- D Defining a customer base
Question 2: When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- A They are seen by everyone
- B They have higher click-through rate
- C They can come in many different formats
- D They don’t cost too much to set up
Question 3: Website hosting servers have their own unique IP address, what does this address consist of?
- A Numbers and letters
- B Numbers
- C Letters
- D Letters and symbols
Question 4: When defining a strategy for your business, how can competitor analysis help you establish a USP (or Unique Selling Point)?
- A It can enable you to offer discounts that compete directly with your competitors’ pricing
- B It can identify how your offering is different in comparison to your competitors
- C It can give you deeper insight into the market and their approach
- D It can reveal which additional regions you could be operating in so that you can grow your business
Question 5: When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the ‘Think’ stage represent in the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- A The consideration phase, when customers start to research potential products to buy
- B The finance stage, when customers think about their budgets
- C The action stage, the moment when customers commit and purchase your product
- D The sharing stage, when customers share images and feedback on your products Question
6: When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- A Search phrase
- B Search term
- C Search query
- D Search word
Question 7: Search engines see the content on a website as written code. How can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
- A Place them well within your text
- B Make them eye-catching
- C Put branding on them
- D Give them descriptive names
Question 8: When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan ofter allows you to…
- A Outrank lots of larger, more established companies
- B Find more opportunities
- C See more traffic than short-tail keywords
- D Perform better on social media
Question 9: There are many ways you can improve the performance of a websit from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building, which of the following statements is accurate?
- A The quantity of links is important, not the quality
- B The quality of links is important, not the quantity
- C Links hidden within code on sites improves your SEO performance
- Links hidden within images on sites improves your SEO performance
Question 10: A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- A Helps your website stand out from the competition
- B Allows you to input lots of keywords so that you appear for all of them
- C Provides search engines with more consistent and clear information about what’s on the website
- D Allows you to place sales promotion offers within the search results
Question 11: Fill the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- A relevance
- B conversion
- C clicks
- D importance
Question 12: Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- A Reach out to potential customers actively looking for your product or service
- B Create different types of ad formats to show to potential customers
- C Target people based on their interests and habits
- D SEM is a lot cheaper than any other advertising medium
Question 13: Fill the blank: When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords__________your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- A prevent
- B secure
- C Increase the chance of
- D decreases the chance of
Question 14: What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- A Increasing the bid for the keywords you are targeting
- B Increasing the relevance of the keywords, ads, and landing page
- C Adding lots of keywords to the campaign to get more traffic
- D Continually changing the ad copy
Question 15: Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- A Research competitors
- Create a listing
- Create an ad
- D Past a link
Question 16: When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- A Everyone uses search engines
- B You can target ads to a specific geographic area
- C You can target ads to specific genders
- D Search ads are cheaper than display adverts
Question 17: Using social media for business purposes can be very different to running personal profiles. If you’re looking to attract people to your social network, what tone of voice should you consider?
- A Stern and Serious
- B Serious and Honest
- CFun and Inviting
- D Engaging and Inviting
Question 18: Building a plan will help you to focus your efforts when using social media. What should you consider when making your social media plan?
- A Your audience’s data
- B Your audience’s interests
- C You audience’s available income
- D Your audience’s offline behaviour
Question 19: When it comes to mobile, how would you define usability?
- A The visitor’s time navigating your site
- B The visitor’s experience on your site
- The visitor’s general time on your site
- D The visitor’s purpose when on your site
Question 20: When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
• A It allows you to target people who have ad blockers enabled
• B It can be seen by people who aren’t logged into their accounts
• C it allows you to target people based on their likes and interests
• Dit doesn’t cost too much to spread your ads far
Question 21: How would you classify the content distribution channel that uses influencer and outreach marketing to increase a brand’s reach?
• A Paid
• B Owned
• C Earned
• D Published Question
22: When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
• A A/B testing means you can set your contacts alphabetically.
• B A/B testing means you send the same email twice to the same people
• C A/B testing means splitting your audience and sending each of them a different variation of your email
• DA/B testing means it is spell-checked and proofed, prior to hitting send
Question 23. Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
• A Search advertising
• B Reacquiring
• C Readvertising
• D Retargeting
Question 24: Which of the following is a benefit of search advertising over display advertising?
- A Search ads are more likely to be clicked on
- B Search advertising is cheaper than display advertising
- C Search advertising allows ads to be created in multiple formats
- D Search advertising is shown to customers who are searching for your specific terms
Question 25: + Retargeting allows you to…
• A Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
• B Target people, based on their likes and Interests
• C Appear higher within the search results
• D Target people before they come to your website
Question 26: When creating video marketing content on a budget, what is the first thing you should consider doing?
• A Shooting as much as you can and curling it later
• B Finding editing software
• C Finding equipment to use
• D Planning your content
Question 27: What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
• A Make the content really interesting
• B Give detailed descriptions of its content
• C Clearly brand your videos
• D Include calls to action within the videos
Question 28: In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
• A Conversion
• C Metric
• D Dimension
Question 29: When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
• A The act of a user coming from a certain geographical location
• B The act of a user spending a certain amount of time on the site
• C The act of a user meeting a specific metric
• D The act of a user completing a goal
Question 30: When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
• A What websites did users visit after leaving your website
• B How you currently rank in search engines
• C How people interact with your website
• D How people interact with your competitors’ websites
Question 31: Fill the blank: When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ____________are driving performance.
• A Organic keywords
• B Social media ads
• C Paid keywords
• D Directories
Question 32: What is the benefit of using digital data?
• A It can help you make informed decisions and improve online performance
• Digital data is always 100% accurate
• C Digital Data allows you to save money on offline analytics
• D Using digital data allows you to automatically reach more customers
Question 33: When creating a presentation based on lots of data, what principle should you bear in mind?
• A Show all the information available to give your audience as much context as
• B Tailor your approach to your audience in order to tell a better story
• C Stick to visual graphics only as everyone will prefer this presentation format over tables and text
• D Presented information in the same way because everyone interprets things Similarly
Question 34:When building your online product store, to make it as effective as possible you should look to optimize the performance by using images in what kind of way?
• A Use images direct from the internet to ensure the accurate file size
• B Use images direct from the original manufacturer
• C Ensure images are of a high-quality
•D Use detailed descriptions instead of images to help search engines
Question 35: When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
• A Build an online store with an integrated payment system
• B Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
• C invest in a new website platform
• D Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy
Question 36: When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to_______?
• A send multiple to once a purchase has been made
•B show the remains with a variety of products
• C provide the customer with relevant suggested purchases
• D includes a pop-up on your website that they have to act before continuing
Question 37: Fill in the blank: When you are considering the layout of the product pages, it is important to put them in________ order?
• A price
• B hierarchical
•C a constantly changing
• D alphabetical
Question 38: Fill the blanks: When advertising internationally, you should make your business _______to the new market, consider the________ and any possible________implications.
- A accessible | supply chain | legal
- B affordable |supply chain | language
- C exciting | customers need | currency
- D affordable | customer needs | legal
Question 39: Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to________?
- A use online tools to help you understand where there’s a strong demand for your products
- move the whole business to that country
- C replicate your current business in as many countries as possible
- D buy new domains for the country
Question 40: If you are looking to expand your company’s presence online internationally, which of the following should you consider with regards to your online content?
- A Translated by an automated tool only
- B Translated but also locally adapted for the audience
- C Translated into the native language
- D Left the same, and not translated
Question 41: How can businesses benefit from using analytics on their website?
- A It will show you where your audience comes from
- B It will list which pages your audience does not like
- C It will show where your customers on after they’ve left your site
- D it will show you why your audience visit your site
Question 42: When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- A Technology
- B cost
- C scope
- D How long you’ve been in business
Question 44: Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
• A Understand the target audience
• B Change your mission statement to match the goals
• C Create goals and identify a USP
• D Define and segment your audiences
Question 45: Google Search Console “Crawl reports let you monitor…?
• A If potential customers can access your web pages
• B If Google can view your web pages
• C how people interact with your website
• D What information Google records about your site
Question 46: What’s the first step in the search engine optimization process for Your website?
• A On-site optimization
• B Keyword research
• C Writing fresh content
• D Setting an ad budget
Question 47: We use them every day, but what is the overall purpose of a search engine?
• A To position websites based on how popular they are
•B To display websites in a random order to increase site traffic
•C To ensure every business ants an equal number of site visits
• D To help the user find the most relevant answer to their query
Question 48 A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
• A Helps your website stand out from the competition
•B Allows you to input lots of keywords so that you appear for all of them
• C Provides search engines with more consistent and clear information about what’s on the website
• D Allows you to place sales promotion offers within the search results
Question 49: Websites are hosted on a server and each of these servers has its own unique IP address. What does the IP stand for?
• A Internet Position
• B Internet Placement
• C Internet Privation
• D Internet Protocol
Question 50: Fill the blank: ‘Search engines_______the internet to discover content.
• B crawl
Question 51. When ranking websites on search engine results pages, which element of a website do search engines value the most?
• A How long the content on the page is
• B If you mention keywords over 50 times in a short piece of content
• C Unique, engaging, relevant content
• D Where you are in the world when adding content to your site
Question 52: When optimizing a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
•A They are hidden messages that have no bearing on search engines
•B They are the on-page content that appears on your homepage, telling search engines what you do
•C They are automatically generated and help websites rank within search engines
•D They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what’s on the page
Question 53: Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
• A It will help the ad stand out and encourage people to click it
•B It will guarantee the ad appears at the top of the search results
• C It will increase the number of users across your entire website
• D It can increase the quality score of your determine what’s on the page
Question 54: Web analytics can tell you many things about your online performance, but what can analytics tools not tell you?
• A What your customers are doing on your website
• B Where your customers have come from before visiting your website
• C Where your customers go after leaving your website
• D What your customers are looking for on your website
Question 55. You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
• A Shopping bag
• B Blog Content
• D Social media
Question 56: Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
• A In the URL
• B In the coding of your header image
• C in your navigation menu
• D in your logo’s hyperlink
Question 57: When you’re building a business website, what purpose does a server have?
- A It manage your website
- B It hosts your website
- C It promotes your website
- D IT Secure your website
Question 58: Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with its audience through the app?
• A Call the customer when there is an offer they’d enjoy
• B See where their customers are and monitor their shopping behaviors
• C send them offers when they enter a certain geographical area
• D Add Items to their in-app basket that you think they’d like
Question 59: What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorize each piece of content?
• A Listing
• B Crawling
• C Indexing
• D ranking
Question 60: Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
• A Pay people to link back to your site
• B Write some great content they will find useful
• C Ensure you are back to your site
• D Link to them first, regardless of whether they have anything interesting on their
Question 61: When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
• A Quotation mark.
• B Apostrophes
• C italics
•D square bracket
Question 62: When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- A To see personal data about the person who bought from you
- B To understand what is working and what is not
- C To increase your budget to get more traffic
- D To advertise internationally more easily
Question 63: When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimization plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
- A Choosing what images to put on your website
- B Reserve all the social profiles that you will be using for the business.
- C Finding people who will link back to your website
- D Keyword Research
Question 64: When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
- A Alongside them
- B Below them
- C On the next page after them
- D Above them
Question 65: When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
- A when your ad appears within the search results
- B when a conversion happens on your website
- C when your ad is clicked by someone
- D when someone stays on your website for more than 2 minutes
Question 66: What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- A Drive more traffic to your website
- B Target more people in different areas of the world
- C Ensure people see relevant ads that relate to their search query
- D Stop using negative keywords
Question 67: When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- A The order your products will appear on the site
- B What you want your customers to do on the site
- C How customers will interact with the site
- D What your customers want to see on the site
Question 68: When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- A Compare follower numbers across platforms
- B Use online analytics tools to measure the engagement
- C See what competitor businesses are using
- D Ask friends and family which platforms they use
Question 69: Mobile apps are a great tool to engage with customers on the go. What is one of the major benefits of a mobile app over a website?
- A Apps allow you to send push notifications
- B Apps are easy to access on the app store
- C Apps generally work on more mobile devices
- D Apps allow you to collate more data on your customers
Question 70: When looking to create video content for your marketing strategy what three best practices should you look to include?
- A Short, technical, include a call to action
- B Relevant, short, entertaining
- C Short, entertaining, include a call to action
- D Short, relevant, include a call to action
Question 71: Fill in the blank When search engines use factors like geolocation, IP address and location___________based search terms to produce geographically tailored results, this is called
- A Local Search
- B Geo search
- C Mobile search
- D Organic search
Question 72: If you want to track a completed order on your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
- A Website’s homepage
- B Order confirmation page
- C Corder form page
- D Contact us page
Question 73: What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimization?
- A Competition, cohesiveness, relevance
- B Frequency, competition, relevance
- C Relevance, cohesiveness, execution
- D Frequency, execution, relevance
Question 74: Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- A Portrait photographer London
- B London photographer
- C London portrait photographer
- D Photographers in London
Question 75: To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
- A When you write a new blog post
- B When you have a sale or promotion
- C When you add a new service or product
- D When you employ new staff
Question 76: When trying to promote your business locally, what three key bits of information should be present in your directory listing?
- A Business name, address, phone number
- B Personal name, business name, postcode
- C Name, PO box, freephone number
- D Business name, CEO, company registration number
Question 77: Fill in the blank. When it comes to promoting a business locally, search engines can______________your business in the search results page if the user is near your location
- A prioritise
- B highlight
- C hide
- D promote
Question 78: Why is it important to reach customers on their mobiles when advertising locally?
- A People use their phones while they are on the go
- B Ads are smaller on mobile devices and therefore cheaper
- C People prefer to receive adverts on their mobile
- D Everyone has a mobile phone
Question 79: When looking to promote a business on social media, what is a good way to grow your social media following or engagement quickly?
- A Paid advertising
- B Pay for followers
- C Follow all of your competitors’ followers
- D Overuse hashtags
Question 80: When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be ‘mobile-friendly?
- A A scaled design
- B A visual design
- C A responsive design
- D An integrated design
Question 81: When designing mobile advertising campaigns, what is a best practice to identify which keywords to target?
- A Ask your audience what they search for when looking for similar products
- B Use the Google Keyword research tool or Bing Keyword research tool
- C Use a tool to harvest the keywords your competitors are using
- D Use all the usual keywords from your website in your advertising account
Question 92: Because online attention spans are shorter, a great hook or the opening sentence is important to draw people in. What is this a best practice example of?
- A Writing engaging online copy
- B Keeping the target audience in mind
- C Understanding the user journey
- DBeing consistent in your approach to copy
Question 83: Why is social media a great tool for your business to build trust and engagement with your audience?
- A You can share offers and discounts exclusively to your following
- B You can share blogs from other businesses to cover more than what you do
- C You can share honest reviews about your product or service
- D You can connect with customers at any time of the day
Question 84: What type of tool can be used to monitor and evaluate your social media audience’s actions on your website?
- A Content scheduling tools
- B Audience profiling tools
- C Social media analytic tools
- D Website analytic tools
Question 85: Which of the following is a core benefit that content marketing can bring to a business’s online presence?
- A It can improve sales by directing more traffic to your website
- It can enable a business to create a bank of content, which can be reused to create ads
- C It helps a company identify its biggest competitors
- D it provides you with another channel to push sales and promotional messages to customers on a regular basis
Question 86: When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum
- A Your social media links
- B an Interactive map
- C Your physical location details
- D Business registration number
Question 87: Which of the following actions would be most effective for a business to take in order to help them progress towards achieving their content marketing goals?
- A Personalising content to make each customer feel important, taking into account available data about each individual customer
- B Reducing the number of channels used for content marketing to only those channels with the highest referral numbers, thus saving money
- C Identifying audiences who view their content, and ensuring those specific audiences get targeted in the future, with the aim of increasing sales
- D Refining their content marketing strategy as they go, taking into account available data and metrics
Question 88: With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is okay that you optimize your site so users can find it when searching online Which two elements should you look to optimize for improved SEO performance?
- A Site speed and usability
- B Keywords and metadata
- C Image size and navigation
- D Site spend and visual appearance
Question 89: Mobile advertising is a great tool for marketers, but all that good work could be undone if your website isn’t what?
- A Optimised for different devices
- B Visually engaging
- C Full of relevant information
- D Text heavy
Question 90: Which of the following tools could be used to gain an insight into the phrases and questions people search for about a given subject online?
- A Answer the Public
- B Google Ads Editor
- C Facebook business manager
- D EM Rush
Question 91: Digital marketing isn’t just about selling your products Internationally. It can be used to great effect for local businesses. What do we mean by ‘local businesses’?
- A A business that operates from a specific geographic location
- B A business that is within a 5km radius from the customer
- C A business that has ested within a community for more than 5 years
- D A business that only provides a service-based product
Question 92: Which of the following would be described as a good business goal to set for your social media campaigns?
- A Increase stat morale
- B Increase audience engagement
- C increase customer satisfaction
- D increase overall profit
Question 93: There are lots of social media platforms out there, but what is the benefit of using smaller, more niche social media platforms for your business?
- A People on niche platforms are more kely to engage with you
- B Your content will be put in front of specific audiences
- C Your content will be seen by a mix of different people, gaining more views and likes
- D It enhances your brand to be seen on more specific social media platforms
Question 94: What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
- A People trust local businesses on social media
- B You can target ads to a specific local audience
- C You can make video ads promoting the area
- D People use social media more than they use search engines
Question 95: When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- As of people that made a purchase after receiving the email
- of people that opened the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who clicked on a link in the email out of the total recipients
- of people who were sent the email against the total number of conversions made
Question 96: When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called…
- A Search Engine Optimisation
- B Banner advertising
- C Display advertising
- D Webpage advertising
Question 97: Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- A A targeting option for publishers
- B A marketplace between online publishers and advertisers
- C A payments System for online ad campaigns
- D A targeting option for advertisers
Question 98: Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- A Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools
- B Pick one primary place to share your video content
- C Trust word-of-mouth to drive traffic to your videos
- D Send out a postcard to relevant mailing lists
Question 99: What is one of the benefits of using templates for your email marketing campaigns?
- A You can reuse the same template
- B They are always free
- C You can duplicate the design of your website
- D Templates work better on mobile
Question 100: Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- A To help determine the best way to collate customer cats
- B To help determine the performance and allow for optimization
- C To help determine where your budget will be spent
- D To help determine the performance of your competition
Question 101: If the analytics for your video campaign shows people are only watching the first few seconds of your video, what can you do to try and amend this
- A Change the colors to be more eye-catching
- B Change how much your branding is shown in the video
- C Update the description to tell people more about the video
- D Delete the video and try again with edited content
Question 102: When using display advertising, what could you include in an ad to achieve the goal of driving more sales?
- A Promotions and special offers
- B Personalised messages
- C Location-specific information
- D Product shots and detailed information
Question 103: Which of the following factors can impact the open rate of your email campaigns?
- A The number of links contained in the email
- B The number of images in your email
- C The opportunity for customers to opt-out
- D The subject line of the email
Question 104: When planning your display advertising, what does the word
- A The exact location of your ad on a particular page of a website
- B The size and position of your ad
- C The exact location of your ad and search engine results pages
- D The position of the text within your ad
Question 105: How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- A Tag them in posts
- B Use hashtags
- C Make them funny
- D Use subtitles
Question 106: Which of the following is a benefit of display advertising over search advertising?
- A Display advertising is cheaper than search advertising
- B Appearing on relevant websites offering advertising space
- C Ads can appear at the top of search engine results pages
- D Display ads are more likely to be clicked on
Question 107: When using analytics programs on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
- A The device users access the site with
- B The time a user spends on the site
- C The browser a user uses to visit the site
- D The geographical location of the user
Question 108: How can your business benefit from video without making one yourself?
- A Advertising on other people’s videos
- B Commenting on other people’s videos
- C Sharing other people’s videos
- D Interacting with other people’s videos
Question 109. When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- A A way to get free traffic to your site
- B A directory of lots of websites that sell the same products as you do
- C An online store of images you can use within your content
- D A platform allowing the advertiser to advertise on websites within the network
Question 110: In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
- A Conversion
- B Dimension
- C Access
- D Metric
Question 111: How is a spreadsheet defined?
- A An Interactive computer application for the organization, analysis, and storage of data
- B A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
- C A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
- D A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
Question 112: Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
- A Vast quantity of data will take a long time to process
- B Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- C The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
- D Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
Question 113: When using web-based analytics tools, by segmenting the data you will be able to achieve which of the following?
- A Bid higher within your SEM advertising account
- B Find Insights that can help you identify where to make improvements
- C Build better social media profiles
- D Run advertising in other countries around the world
Question 114: What do website analytics allow you to do?
- A Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- B Understand users behavior and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
- C Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
- D Predict your users’ next move based on previous data
Question 115: When using analytics programs on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a metric?
- A Browser users use to access your site
- B Unique visitors to your site
- C Time Users spend on your site
- D Number of pages viewed per visit
Question 116: Analytics can help optimize your website for which of the following:
- A For different devices, navigation & search
- B For different devices social media profiles
- C For email templates social media profiles
- D For navigation, search & video campaigns
Question 117: If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- A SEM advertising
- B Social advertising
- C Retargeting
- D email campaigns
Question 118: Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- A Stock control
- B Integrated invoicing
- C The ability to track the shipping
- D Automated complaints process system
Question 119: How do you handle data in analytics to gain greater insights into our audience’s behavior?
- A Partition
- B Sample
- C Segment
- D Extract
Question 120: When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- A Treat all social media channels the same
- Use popular phrases and memes for that area
- C Analyse platforms popular in that area
- D Not advertising at all, as other countries don’t le social advertising
Question 121: Fill the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to__________.
- A pay less per dick than standard SEM ads
- B show ads to people before they visit your website
- C show ads to people after they visit your website
- D display a pop up on your website when people visit it
Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers 2021– I will provide all the answers to Google Certification through my website. You can check my website for all the answers 100% correct, here you will get the Google Digital Garage Quiz Answers, Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers, and also All the Google Academy Answers, and many of you still searching for the following keywords: