In her lecture, Professor Kahn discussed how difficult it was for Oldsmobile to reposition its automobiles among younger consumers. Perhaps they could have tried to evolve the Oldsmobile brand more gradually. All of the following are ways to evolve brands more gradually except for:
- New products, which can be true to the core identity but add modern, innovative elements.
- Update the brand name to reflect evolving identities.
- Slogans, which are easier to change than names.
- Symbols: updating symbols can provide updates without changing meanings..
- Announcements: explaining to your customers that the brand will now be focusing on a different customer segment.
Get All Week Quiz Answer: