The Three-Step Change model developed by Kurt Lewin consists of which of the following: (select all that apply)
- Change should be introduced as a three-step process.
- After unfreezing, change is introduced
- Freezing refers to people’s refusal to change no matter what
- Distractors and Fence-Sitters represent the toughest challenges when it comes to change
- “Unfreezing” prepares people for impending change
- Refreezing allows the new change to become the regular way of doing things
Get All Week Quiz Answer: