Which of the following statement is true about measuring price elasticity?
- When actual purchase is measured under controlled conditions, you are measuring Sales Data
- Surveys measures the variable of actual purchases in an experimental environment
- For field/laboratory experiments, one only needs to measure preferences and intentions
- A carefully designed choice set in a Trade-Off Analysis can allow us to measure how a consumer trades off one variable against another
- One of the strengths of a Survey is that people are honest about their intentions on what they will do
Get All Week Quiz Answer: